Relax in the natural, peaceful bushland setting, of Gemseekers Caravan Park.
Bird lovers paradise, breath the fresh air and explore the many things to see in and around Rubyvale.
Gemseekers Caravan Park caravan sites make it easy to park your caravan on arrival and just as easy to exit.
We have both powered sites and un-powered sites.Thirteen sites with large slabs.
We offer room for you to relax - with space between each caravan site.
We are pet friendly and dogs must be on lead at all times.
Ideally located in the centre of the Gemfields - with all the area has to offer right on our doorstep. Located just 300 meters from the post office, hotel, shops, cafe, and all the Sapphire shops and mine tours.
All Sites are with their own individual taps.
Laundries available, camp kitchen and BBQ's are also available.
Caravan sites per night -
- Powered $30
- Unpowered $26
- Extra persons $6 each
- 7th night free if booked on arrival ( $180 per week) which is $25 per night for the week.
- Off season only October to March including Xmas stay 7 night and pay for 5 night ($150 per week)
- Caravaners Pet friendly
- Free WIFI Through out park
- Cable T/V to all sites
- Fire Pit with free wood
- Sapphire wash area
- Bags of Sapphire wash forsale
- We help you put your caravans on the site.
- Come and see our gardens
- Bird lovers paradise
- Kangaroos ,Wallabies and Possms fed every night
Prices valid from the 1st of October 2018 to 30th of September 2019
* Prices can change at owners descretion.
Why not call in on your next trip our way and stay in the heart of the Gemfields.
Your host are Terry Gilshnan
Bookings can be made by telephoning the park on Phone: (07) 4985 4175 or Mobile: 0408776637
or send me an email via our contact page